MOIA is an innovative mobility company that will change people’s lives by re-imagining urban mobility. MOIA will create services that enable more people to move more freely and securely, ultimately making cities better places to live. We will free up the movement of people and goods within cities whilst making mobility accessible to everyone. That means we will:
- Make city traffic clean, safe and silent
- Create more time and space for people
- Bring affordable and convenient mobility to everybody
MOIA is for the people.
That's why we need great people who are:
- bright minds, but humble
- chatty, but also know when to be calm and just say what’s really needed
- mindful about their team, but know how to bring their own point across as well
- questioning the status quo, but keeping focus
- striving for improvement of others and themselves
- pushing for progress without leaving the team behind.
We believe in Flutter’s potential to be a reliable technology for mobile applications while increasing productivity.
So when you are around in native mobile development for some time and Dash is not just a punctuation character for you, but the companion of your latest tech endeavors, then check these things as well, you:
- know your Git and pubspec
- speak English & Dart, as well as Swift and/or Kotlin
- have a degree in Computer Science and a minimum of 3 years of programming experience
- don’t fear platform channels
- like to interact with fellow Developers, Product Owners, Designers and other Stakeholders
- call the Android and/or iOS SDK your home, but strive for Flutter
- like to share your knowledge (mobile tech meetups or conferences anyone?)
- care about a well maintained, scalable and tested codebase
- have a certain eye for product- and UI-quality as well
What you will do
Our Operations domain has the goal to build the most efficient and environmentally friendly fleet operations in the world.
You will work in a bottom-up managed, autonomous, cross-functional team, that will continuously test new ideas and evaluate their potential.
- You and your team will work like a startup and take ownership of the whole development cycle - from ideation over design to implementation, quality assurance and maintenance.
- Build solutions that integrate deeply with our own fleet of vehicles.
- Our Operations app is going to be used by thousands of drivers and service staff in a stressful and hectic environment where every second counts. Therefore they need to be rock stable, always up to date and safe and intuitive to use in every situation.
- The software you will be working on is an integral part of our ridesharing solutions and defines our quality of service.
What we offer you
We are a new company and a fast-growing team. We see things from a people perspective, observing, learning and responding to their social needs. We are always curious to find better ways to do things and so we question everything. We are driven by the possibilities better urban mobility solutions can unlock. We work with different people, disciplines and companies to make great things happen. MOIA offers a unique opportunity as it combines the best of the startup and corporate worlds. We are an innovative new business based in top locations such as Berlin and Hamburg, but are also backed by a large corporate parent providing funding, resources, know-how and commitment.
What we offer in detail:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Mobility budget and Job Ticket (public transport)
- Subsidisation of a fitness club membership
- 30 days holiday
- Company phone (+ SIM card)
- Up to date work hardware
- Relocation support