MOIA is an innovative mobility company that will change people’s lives by re-imagining urban mobility. MOIA will create services that enable more people to move more freely and securely, ultimately making cities better places to live. We will free up the movement of people and goods within cities whilst making mobility accessible to everyone. That means we will:
- Make city traffic clean, safe and silent
- Create more time and space for people
- Bring affordable and convenient mobility to everybody
MOIA is for the people.
That's why we need great people who are:
- bright minds, but humble
- chatty, but also know when to be calm and just say what’s really needed
- mindful about their team, but know how to bring their own point across as well
- questioning the status quo, but keeping focus
- striving for improvement of others and themselves
- pushing for progress without leaving the team behind.
We believe in Flutter’s potential to be a reliable technology for mobile applications while increasing productivity.
So when you are around in native mobile development for some time and Dash is not just a punctuation character for you, but the companion of your latest tech endeavors, then check these things as well, you:
- know your Git and pubspec
- speak English & Dart, as well as Swift and/or Kotlin
- have a degree in Computer Science and a minimum of 3 years of programming experience
- don’t fear platform channels
- like to interact with fellow Developers, Product Owners, Designers and other Stakeholders
- call the Android and/or iOS SDK your home, but strive for Flutter
- like to share your knowledge (mobile tech meetups or conferences anyone?)
- care about a well maintained, scalable and tested codebase
- have a certain eye for product- and UI-quality as well